ECOPILLO 100% NATURAL LATEX PILLOW – PINCORE GREEN TEA
Ecopillo Pincore Latex Pillow is the perfect addition to your mattress. Made with 100% natural latex, it provides lasting comfort & support for all sleep positions. The unique pinhole design allows air to flow through the pillow, preventing uncomfortable heat to build up hence keeping you cool. You will never have to fluff our latex pillow to make it comfortable due to its elastic nature of latex foam.
Ecopillo Green Tea Latex Pillow offers exceptional relaxing properties which further create a feeling of freshness and calmness.
• Improves health with Far Infrared Properties
• Anti-Bacteria, Anti-Microbial & Anti-Fungus
• Prevents unpleasant odor
• Anti-Dust mite
• Durable & washable
• Allergy safe with 100% natural materials
Material: 100% Natural Latex with Natural Green Tea Additive
Made with 100% Natural Pure Latex
The Unique pinhole design for perfect air flow.
Size: 60cm x 40cm x 10cm
Weight: 1.5kg (+/-)
Origin: Made by PT Dunlopillo Idn.
Material: 100% Natural Latex
ECOPILLO, Your Perfect Companion for Comfortable & Restful Sleep
A quality product by PT Dunlopillo IDN.
Ecopillo Latex Pillow is your perfect sleeping companion. Made with 100% natural latex, it provides enduring comfort & support for all sleep positions. The unique pinhole design allows air to flow through the pillow, keeping you cool by preventing uncomfortable heat build-up. Due to its elastic nature of 100% natural latex foam, it will never go out of shape.
• Hypoallergenic • Anti-Microbial • Anti-Dust mite • Anti-Fungus • Anti-Allergy • Durable • Breathable • Comfort Support • Keep Cool & Fresh •
||Durable & supportive, and allows you to remain comfortable as your neck maintains proper alignment with your back.
The pinhole design allows air to flow through the pillow, preventing uncomfortable heat build up to keep you cool.
Caring for your Pillow:
• Hand wash gently in warm water (max 40°) using mild detergent • Rinse well in cold water • Press pillow carefully between two towels to squeeze out excess water • Allow to air dry naturally for a few days • Do not dry clean • Do not tumble dry • Dry in a warm place away from heat and direct sunlight •